Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Poppy Dip



I ran across Mama Sallee in the world of blogging.  She follows several of the same blogs as me, and I've been drooling over her fabulous creations!

Sallee is sewing each of these beautiful dresses and skirts with love, to fundraise for their third adoption.  They already have 3 children by birth, and 2 children by adoption.  They are waiting for their 6th little blessing to come home from Ethiopia.

All you Mamas of daughters out there, check out these beauties and consider splurging to support them!  And while you're at it, you can learn more about Sallee and how God is growing her family by clicking on the tabs at the top of Sallee's website

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps ~ Don't forget you can still buy a pendant to support Sean & Cate's adoption here.  We really want to see this amazing family grow, and can't wait to see how God provides. :)

4 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

love her work! but I couldn't just buy for 1! and 3 is not in the budget right now!

sallee said...

Thanks so much for posting about POPPY DIP!!
For those who have to buy for more than one---and it's not in the budget--- I do have SALES all the time... next one will be July 1st and I have about 20 ready-made dresses in all sizes to sell.... I'm also working on a bundle of TWIRLS for a sale too!! These usually go VERY quickly and so get up early... as I get up when our sweet Esther gets up to post them!! about 5 am!!! uuggghhhh

anyways...long commment to say THANK YOU!!

blessings, Sallee

cami said...

I love Poppy Dips - Sallee is amazing! My girls each have a poppy dip dress with matching ones for their dolls - they are SO cute!

Erica said...

I love Poppy Dips as well!! :) Totally amazing lady that Sallee is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...