Friday, August 20, 2010

Mighty Mud Mania



It's not my fault.  I give Andy full credit.  He's the one who took them to the real Mud Mania last month.  I bet these kids have been waiting for a day like today -- a day I naively said, "Sure, you can play in the hose. Just stay in the shade."  Ha!  I went out a little later, and Lucas, Destany, and their cousin Devin exclaimed, "We made our own mighty mud mania!"  Highlight of my day....stripping them down and hosing them off.  No baths needed today! ;)


Innocent little boy, out picking flowers, when suddenly he is attacked by mud monsters! 

2 comments:

Sarah 'Bekah said...

Those are some classic pictures alright! Looks like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...