Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 more days....


Keandre and his pal, Rosco, in Flagstaff last weekend. 
(Thanks for the amazing pic, Dad! :)

...until the kids and I do our first 5K -- The Run for Congo Women.  We can't wait!  We have done some great training walks in the last couple weeks, but haven't been out walk/jogging quite as much as we'd like.  In lieu of official training, I like to convince myself that our everyday lives are active enough to count for something.  After all, we run laps around the 'track' in our kitchen, and last night I paced the floor while Brooklyn's wee tummy settled.  (Darn reflux was hurtin' my babe!)  At least this will be a great starting point.  Ready or not, here we go!

(Check out this post if you want to know more, would like to join us, or want to lighten your wallet a little for a good cause. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...