3. My 'To Do' list has been pared down to the bare minimum, and I don't feel guilty at all.
4. We are saving money and gas -- almost no shopping or driving around these days!
5. The kids are doing more chores to help us keep up. (Hooray!)
6. I can pretend I'm sleeping so they go bug Daddy instead of me.
7. We remember to celebrate the little things. (27 weeks & 3 days.....27 weeks & 4 days....)
8. I might actually have time to read some of the books stacked on my bedside table.
9. I'm making a dent in my seriously overcrowded email inbox.
10. I have daily reminders of what an amazing husband I have. I cannot imagine doing this without his comfort and support. I am very blessed!
And one that didn't make the list, but is happening nonetheless, is that God is working on my attitude. I'm tempted to see
Also, I'm not on 100% bedrest, which is nice. I can get up a little here or there, and even leave the house for a short time every few days as long as I don't end up contracting too much. I definitely think long and hard before deciding how I want to use that precious time out of bed! :)