Sunday, April 11, 2010

it's been one of those weekends

Strep x 4 = four bottles of two different types of antibiotics. 
And a chart to keep track of who has taken what, and when. 

Andy tested positive on Saturday before lunch. 
Lucas and Destany on Saturday late afternoon. 
Keandre tonight. 
They gave me a prescription because I felt like I was getting sick, but I don't think I actually have strep so I haven't started taking it yet. 
We love urgent care....no appointments needed!

We're thankful we caught it early and didn't get it too bad.
Now we're just praying we didn't pass it along to any of our beloved family and friends!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh no! Glad you got meds quickly. How are you doing otherwise? Is baby behaving? ;)

Andy and Kiara said...

Hi Denise,
We're glad, too! And otherwise, we're doing fine. I had my twice-weekly monitoring yesterday, and everything looks great. Still contracting a fair amount, but that is typical for me. Thanks for asking! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...