Sunday, April 17, 2011

Truly Pure & Natural

 

If you've been considering the purchase of some of those awesome Lifefactory glass water bottles I talked about a while back, or some of the other TPN products I reviewed here, this is your chance! 

TPN is offering free shipping the rest of the month on every order over $25. 

If you use the button on the right side of our blog to get to the Truly Pure and Natural website, 15% of your purchase goes toward our adoption fund.  Then enter the code EARTHDAY when you check out to get free shipping. 

Happy Shopping! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have been drooling over these!!! My birthday is coming up in May, so I am thinking of asking for one (using your link, of course!)

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

OH I LOVE that! I hope to try one soon! Thanks for bringing them to our attention

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...